Friday, May 28, 2010

Long weekend woot woot

It has been quite the busy week full of work,rehearsals and running from here to there,but the weekend is finally here and it's a nice long 3 day weekend YIPPEE! It is officially time to celebrate the beginning of SUMMER! I have been waiting for this time of year for what seems like forever! haha, but now its here and I intend to take full advantage of this long weekend.

We are supposed to have some great weather this weekend which works out perfectly with my plan to visit the beach and the pool as many times as possible between now and Tuesday of next week.

I went to the beach for the first time this season last Sunday and it was wonderful and I am hoping to make it my new Sunday thing- beach after church.

To start off my holiday weekend I went to dinner with some friends form church tonight after work. It was a great time of fellowship and together-ness. We had a blast eating and talking and just being in the company of one another.If tonight was any indication of how my long holiday weekend is going to be then I am ready for it!

I hope that you all have a fantastic Holiday weekend and even though I am not able to be with my family this weekend I will be with church family and friends and they are most definitely the next best thing to my actual family and I am sure to have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment