Tuesday, May 11, 2010

feeling like myself

Ahhh finally I am feeling back to myself. This weekend was a major bummer I was not feeling well at all this weekend. It started Thursday at work I had the worst stomach pains and had the worst nausea ever. It was one of those things like I didn't really want to throw up but I felt like maybe if I did I would feel better. Well I felt like that Thursday, Friday and half of Saturday. finally Saturday night I started to feel like I was getting back to me :) Sunday was even better I was completely back to normal.

Sunday was a great day even though it was mother's day and I was missing my mommy :) I got to talk to her for a good while on Sunday morning. after talking to my momma and getting myself ready I headed out to church. I had a great time at church and as always our pastor preached a great message on the power of a woman.

Monday was back to the weekly routine working and all that. So far its been a good week pretty light. Bible study tomorrow Those are the days that get me through the week,the days that I get to go to bible study and just bask it the greatness and Glory of My Father!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment