Friday, May 7, 2010

sick day

It's been quite a busy week, I have been running around all week long and will be super duper busy all weekend long, but today I am confined to my bed cause I am not feeling well :( So I have been laying in bed all day watching movies and tv. that's the only good part about being sick is the laying in bed and watching movies and tv.

Well regardless of if I feel better or not tomorrow its back to the real world although it would be much better if I was feeling back to my normal self by tomorrow. Two days is more than enough, and I wasn't even home resting yesterday at the peak of my sickness I was working. It was the worst I had a class full of four and five year olds and I was just in a haze. good thing my principal didn't come into the class yesterday lol.

Well I hope everyone has a great weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment