Wednesday, May 5, 2010

makes me wanna smile, I'm free I'm free !

Yesterday was a full day of working but thankfully in all hub-bub I found some time to treat myself to a yummy lunch at chipotle. It was pretty crowded as it was lunch time so I sat at a table next to someone, now the table was super close to the other obviously intended for a group but since there were no other non grouped tables I sat next to this woman. As I started eating she started chatting and I just listened. as she talked I found out that she was spending her lunch hour going over her many medical bills as she was not feeling well and went in to get a aeries of tests done. She just went on and on and when it was appropriate to talk I did but mostly I just listened. When she had finished eating her lunch she got up and got herself ready to go and before she left she turned smiled at me and said "Thank you so much for listening most people wouldn't have."
That just made me feel so good inside to be able to have that woman share her life her troubles with me a complete stranger that she felt comfortable to do so and that I was able to help her just a little bit by listening to her!

In other news on Monday I had a crazy dog experience, so my box spring has this netting on the underside of it and it is on its last leg, my dog likes to sleep under my bed for some reason even though he has a wonderful and most comfortable doggie bed and Monday he got himself caught in the many pieces of netting that are hanging down. I had to craftily cut him free it was successful in the since that I got him free but un-successful in the since that b/c I couldn't see how to cut him free I was just feeling around blindly and sliced my finger w/the scissors haha.
But he's freed and I'm healing and its time to get a new box spring lol.



phew I'm free,thanks mom




I hope that everyone is having a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment