Thursday, January 27, 2011

Da Bears.... a bust!

Last Sunday some sweet friends from church had a little get together after church to watch the Chicago Bears game and just have a great time of fun and fellowship. The game ended up being a bust. While our defense played a great game the offense.... not so much. A lot of us ended up going upstairs and chatting and just enjoying each others company,then we decided to watch "Elf" (I love that movie ha ha.)

I just love when we have these times of fellowship it reminds me just how much I love my church family and how much I appreciate their presence in my life. Being a young single girl here in Chicago on my own its soooo nice to have that support system behind you, and to know that you have people who love you and want the best for you, who take care of you and make you feel loved and cared for!

Breanna-

No comments:

Post a Comment