Sunday, February 27, 2011

Run-of-the-Mill, No ordinary show!

Yesterday was the final performance for Run-of-the-Mill an original show that was written by a wonderful friend of mine. I had the pleasure of stage managing this amazing show, and it was truly an honor!
I was brought onto the project back in October of 2010 and have seen the script and story grow and develop into the amazing and wonderful story that it is now! It has been such an amazing ride, and I have greatly enjoyed working with all of the wonderful actors and crew members.

Once in a while those stories come along that touch your heart and really speak of the human condition and this show was one of those. A story that follows the average American middle class family in their every day life experiencing extraordinary circumstances! This was indeed a wonderful experience I am forever grateful to have been a part of it!

My heart is overwhelmed by the amazing love and respect that was shared between all that worked on this project and I am so very proud of Tyler for writing such a beautiful show! Now a little break!

Breanna

No comments:

Post a Comment