Sunday, January 9, 2011

We had ourselves a merry little christmas

Since I last blogged the Christmas Holiday has come and gone, and let me just say it was a GREAT one! It had been an official year since I had been home to see my family and friends and this trip was much needed and soo appreciated! I just was able to spend the week relaxing,hanging out with friends and family and of course eating haha.

It was just so nice to have the time to catch up with my 3 closest friends from high school. While I was home we had a great dinner and movie night! It was so much fun to be all back together just blabbing away and laughing together and really enjoying each other. I have missed them so much in the past year and a half here in Chicago and it was just so awesome to spend that time with them!

Of course it was just a blast to hang out and love up on my crazy family haha! There were so many family movie nights,dinners,get togethers,and wii parties with that kooky bunch lol. I am so very blessed to have the amazing family that I have. They are so full of love and support for me and I am so grateful that God has given them to me. Even my kooky cousins with their crazy antics and my crazy baby sister (who is actually quite far from a baby, she is 18) I loved being able to soak up all of that time with my mom and my grandmothers just chatting and relaxing it was perfect!

I thank God that I was able to go home and spend the Christmas holiday with my family. After going a year without seeing them it was so precious to me to have that week to just bask in the glow of family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment