Saturday, January 15, 2011

things we all should be thinking about

So I just have to start this post by saying this: One of my favorite Christian Bands; Luminate is in the studio right now recording their first full lenght album and I am so excited to hear what God has put in their hearts to share with us! I first heard about Luminate in 2009 and I was instantly taken with their poignant lyrics and worshipful spirits!

OK segue...Band member Dustin Delong (Keys and Vocals)  has a blog over at tumblr and every once in a while I shoot on over there to check it out a few weeks ago he had a post titled thoughts/questions this is what it said:

-What does it look like to be fully secure in my Father?!
-What does it look like to Understand His sovereignty?!
-What does it look like to always Forgive?!
-What does it look like to be a Man of God?!
-What does pursuing a woman Truly look like / what is the True role of marriage?!
-What breaks God’s heart?!
-I want to see Justice and Love reign

These are things I know but don’t! This is what I think about!

If we all thought and pondered these things, asked these questions and spent the time with our Father seeking his guidance in these matters.... Whoa what would that look like, how amazing would that be? So do it, think about it,ask God to show you what these things are supposed to look like and to shift your thinking. I know I am! Cause lets face it, we all have a lot of work to do, and we need the Father's guidance and perfect strength! If you want to go and check out Dustin's tumblr go here!

Breanna

No comments:

Post a Comment