Tuesday, January 11, 2011

It's 2011!

I cant even belive that we are 11 days into the new year! This year I was so thankful to be home for the New Year festivites! We had a great New Year in good ol' Michigan. New Years eve was spent with my cousins and my sister and some of her friends. It was a great time and I just reveld just being home with my family!

I was and am so thankful that God allowed me that time to be at home and just soak up being in their presence. I can not tell how much living 5 hours away from home has made me appreiate and love going home and basking in the glow of seeing the family and friends that I love so dearly.

Ok now that I have rambled on I guess I can continue tellig you about the rest of my new year haha. New Years day we were with cousins watching all of the Big Ten bowl games of  course our main focus was the Michicagn Miss. State game. All of our games that day turned out to be major lets downs... darn you SEC haha.

After most of the games were over we decided to play some wii to ease our pain haha. My cousins got this new game called Michael Jackson- the experiance. It's AMAZING. Its a dancing game you are basically doing the dances from the videos. We had SOOO much fun!

Now I am back in Chicago and back to work. I am glad to be back and busy but of course I miss being able to wake up to my wonderful family! I will see them soon though, my sister graduates from high school in may so of course I will be back for that!

I hope all of you had wonderful New Years eves and days! Here is to a wonderful 2011!


No comments:

Post a Comment