Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Hail to the Victors!

It's that time of year again, that special time that causes even the best of friends to go up against each other... Football season!! Let me tell you I could not be more excited that my wonderful boys in Maize and Blue the mighty Michigan Wolverines are back on the football field!!!

I am just overcome with joy haha. May I just say that even though we are just about 2 1/2 weeks into the season we are already lighting up the field. As always we have some fantastic talent on this football team. The name that you will be hearing the most this season though is probably that of our QB Denard Robinson. I can't even put into words just how amazing this young man is on the field but I can show you :)



It is going to be one great season to watch!!! What teams will you be following this season? Both college and NFL.


No comments:

Post a Comment