Monday, September 6, 2010

fall is just around the corner

Well as usual its been a busy and crazy couple of weeks! The show is over now it went pretty well there were some bumps in the road but we got through them and moved on.

Now Its back to school, we have been back for two weeks but I have only been back for about a week. We have a lot of new students and of course we have returning students!I am praying for a great year full of fun and great kids! I am grateful for this long weekend though haha.

For this Labor Day Holiday I am planning on keeping it pretty low key. I am planning on going to a friends house for a bit and the meeting some other friends from church at the lake front to bbq and just hang out and enjoy the last bits of summer. Before you know it it will be October and we will be well into fall.

After summer fall is my favorite season I love the crisp temps where you can wear a sweatshirt or a light jacket and a cute scarf, if only winter didn't have to be right on its heels lol. Of course my favorite thing about fall is the fact that football season has arrived! GO BLUE!!! The Michigan Wolverines had their first game this past Saturday and we whooped some uconn booty! I am hoping that this season is a good one for my wolverines. The last two seasons have been ick! HAIL TO THE VICTORS!!! HAHA.

I hope you all have a great Labor Day and enjoy your day off!




No comments:

Post a Comment